On 22 to 26 October 2012 ERTICO - ITS EUROPE is organising, in close cooperation with its counterpart regional organisations and the Host organisation, the 19th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS) in Vienna, Austria.
The ITS Congresses continue to be of increasing significance globally while gathering over 300 exhibitors and 10.000 visitors from more than 60 countries worldwide, in the quest to share best practices and build reliable networks.
Within the theme Smarter on the way, the Vienna ITS World Congress is going to deal with innovative systems for the improvement of mobility. The energy-efficient and environmentally friendly transport policy using intelligent systems and services has continually proved to be of great importance in Europe and worldwide. Austria is particularly calling for an exceedingly high degree of well-balanced freight and passenger mobility using multimodality.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Network with all attendees
- Share best practices and lessons learned through a dynamic Congress programme
- Explore the latest ITS solutions showcased at the Congress
- Meet the exhibitors for business and partnership opportunities
- Disseminate relevant information on ITS to a wide audience
- Participate in the Technical visits and demonstrations
- Enjoy the exciting Social Programme.
Smarter on the way is the path ahead!